It’s summer time in India. With heat and humidity on the rise, and hot winds blowing, your skin is facing a tough time. Add to that the pollution in the air and water that worsens skin problems.
Is your skin feeling oily and sticky even after cleansing? Does your skin look dull, tired and jaded? Are you getting fed up of skin breakouts and acne?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you need to add this skincare product to your skincare routine immediately – the face toner. A toner is like oxygen for oily, acne prone skin. What’s more, for all types of skin, even for dry skin, a toner actually refreshes and hydrates it.
You need to select a skin toner as per your skin type and problem. Read on to know more about the best toners.
Why you need a toner for your skin?
Clear, blemish free skin is everyone’s dream. For getting smooth, radiant skin, we use expensive anti wrinkle creams and the best under eye creams.
What is missing is the humble toner that can give you the skin you always aspired for. That’s because a toner prepares your skin to absorb facial serums and under eye creams better.
The Japanese and Koreans swear by the efficacy of the toner in maintaining ideal skin tone. Beauty experts all over the world have acknowledged the benefits of skin toners in adding radiance to looks.
You get the following benefits:
- A toner is an excellent cleanser, and helps remove traces of heavy make-up.
- It helps shrink pores and removes excess oil to reduce shine.
- A toner can correct uneven skin tone and brighten it.
- You can use a hydrating toner to give your skin all-day moisturization.
- A toner soothes inflamed skin and cools it.
However, make sure to avoid alcohol-based toners that dry up your skin.
Is a skin toner necessary in your daily skincare routine?
As you can understand, a toner is more than just an astringent or cleanser for your skin. It is one of the most effective skincare products to include in your daily skincare routine. It is a must for those with oily, acne prone skin, but is also beneficial for other skin types as well.
And if you have crossed thirty, along with the best anti aging night cream, you need to include a toner as well in your daily skincare routine. A toner cleanses and prepares your skin to be more receptive to serums and under eye creams.
Healthy skincare starts with the best toner.
Which toner to choose?
A face toner must be chosen as per the skin type and issues your skin is having. Make sure you choose dermatologist tested toners if you have sensitive skin.
- All skin types can benefit from a herbal micellar water based toner. For removing the residue of make-up and deep-set grime, use this formula that has Thyme Essential Oil and Lemon Balm Floral Water. This toner is extremely gentle on your skin and works as a pH-balanced cleanser to remove dirt, oil and irritating impurities without causing your skin any discomfort or clogging pores. What’s more, since it is alcohol free, it doesn’t dry your skin. Instead, you get all day hydration and improved skin moisture barrier.
- If you have acne-prone skin, look for shine control toners to reduce the appearance of pores. Opt for one with Glycerin and Menthol that instantly cools skin and neutralizes excess oil. This paraben free, sulfate free, dermatologist tested, non-acnegenic toner leaves your skin looking clean and healthy.
- For dry skin, select a refreshing and hydrating facial mist spray that has Cactus Flower and Tibetan Ginseng. The best part is it can be used anytime just by spraying over your make-up. Whenever you skin need a freshening up, you can use this mist spray that is also infused with Lavender, Geranium and Rosemary essential oils.
- Vitamin C can do wonders for refining your skin tone. If your skin is dull or blemished, you need a brightening and soothing toner that has Activated C (a derivative of Vitamin C), White Birch and Peony extracts. This wonderful toner is infused with Licorice Root, that naturally soothes, brightens and refines dull skin texture for enhanced clarity. You get more even skin tone with regular use of this formula.
Start using a superior quality skin toner in your daily skincare regimen and see the difference on your skin.
These world-renowned, time tested best skin toners from the house of Kiehl’s are just what the doctor ordered for your skin. Make sure you use the one best suited for your skin.
Show your best face to the world!